Euan Whittaker has been climbing for 28 years and instructing for over 24 years. He is a fully qualified IFGMA Mountain Guide, full MIC and Technical Advisor for a number of local councils and other organisations.
Euan is based in Edinburgh which allows him quick access to the Highlands of Scotland and the Lake District. As well as climbing across the UK, Euan has climbed and skied extensively throughout Europe, Scandanavia and New Zealand.
My personal highlights so far include:
- When The Wind Blows (E6) Back Bowden, Northumberland
- White Magic (VII, 7) Northern Corries, Cairngorms
- South Pillar of La Barre des Ecrins (TD, 1000m) French Alps
Some of my favourite climbs are:
- Poker Face (E1) Pavey Ark, Lake District
- Point 5 Gully (V) Ben Nevis
- North Ridge of Pollux (AD) Swiss Alps