The Alpine regions of France, Italy and Switzerland have something for everyone. From simple glacier treks to major multi day alpine climbs with everything on the way including Via Ferratas, north faces, rocky ridges and multi pitch rock climbs. The Climbnow team has experience of climbing and guiding in many alpine areas including; Les Ecrins, Vanoise, Mont Blanc Massif, the Valais, the Oberland and the Gran Paradiso National Park. We are happy to visit the region you are staying in and design a course specifically for you.
Dates: June, July, August, September.
Ratio: 1:1 to 1:6 Maximum.
Who’s it for: Private guiding is for anyone who is interested in spending time in the Alpine mountains during the summer period.
|What’s included||What’s not included|
(except harnesses and helmets)
|Guides' lunches and drinks||Personal hut fees, accommodation and board|
|ClimbNow cap||Personal lunches, drinks and drinks at huts|
|Guides' hut fees and uplift|
Below is a list of objectives commonly requested and completed by ClimbNow Guides.
- Three day intro to the Alps course including the ascent of the Gran Paradiso (4061m).
- Rock climbing and rocky ridge courses in Les Ecrins including the ascent of the Aiguille Dibona (3131m) via the Voie Madier (TD-).
- Crevasse rescue days on the glaciers of the Mont Blanc Massif.
- Classic routes in the Mont Blanc Massif such as the Cosmiques Arete (AD), the Jardin Ridge (D) of the Aiguille d’Argentiere (3902m) and the SE Arete (ED-) of the Petit Clocher du Portalet (2823m).
- Classic routes to the summit of 4000m peaks in the Valais such as the Nadelhorn (4327m), Duforspitze (4634m), Breithorn (4164m), Castor (4228m) and Pollux (4092m).
- Glacier tours in the Bernese Oberland and ascents of peaks such as the Monch (4099m) and the Jungfrau (4158m).