ClimbNow Guides and Instructors have an intimate knowledge of a large number of British mountains including the Isle of Skye, Scottish Highlands, Lake District and Snowdonia. We are available for private courses in all aspects of summer climbing and mountaineering including; hill walking and navigation courses, scrambling courses, guided rock climbing and National Governing Body qualification courses. Examples of common objectives are listed below.
Dates: Year round
Ratio: 1:1 to 1:6 Maximum.
Who’s it for: Anyone interested in hill walking, scrambling or rock climbing.
Cost: £195.00 per day. The cost is divided by the group.
What’s included: Instruction, helmets, harnesses and all technical equipment.
Below is a list of objectives commonly requested and completed by ClimbNow Guides and Instructors:
- The traverse of the Cuillin Ridge.
- The traverse of Liathach, An Teallach and the Aonach Eagach.
- Classic scrambles and easy rock climbs such as Curved Ridge and North Buttress on Buachaillie Etive Mor, Tower Ridge on Ben Nevis and Afterthought Arete in the Cairngorms.
- Classic rock climbs such as Little Chamonix (VD), Troutdale Pinnacle (S) and Glass Slipper (HVS) in the Lake District.
- Classic scrambles such as Cneifon Arete, the Clogwyn Y Person Arete and Crib Goch in Snowdonia.
- Technical rock routes such as Gogarth (E1), Cemetery Gates (E1) and Scratch Arete (HVS) in North Wales.