Scotland’s mountains offer endless scope of interesting ridges and gullies when the snows arrive. The routes below are examples of the some of the adventures that can be undertaken with the Climbnow team. These routes all require only one axe and will provide exhilarating climbs in stunning surroundings.
Venues: The Climbnow team can travel to your base. Common venues are the Southern Highlands, Glencoe, Lochaber and the Northern Cairngorms.
Dates: January, February, March and April.
Ratio: 1:3 Maximum
What’s included: Instruction, harnesses and helmets. The Climbnow team can arrange the hire of ice axes and crampons.
Who’s it for: All keen hill walkers and scramblers. No winter experience is required. Our team can cater for all abilities.
- West, Central, East Gullies (I) and Emel Ridge (II), Beinn an Dothaidh.
- Curved Ridge (II/III), Buachaillie Etive Mor.
- Broad Gully (I), NC Gully (II) and Dorsal Arete (II), Stob Coire Nan Lochain.
- The Aonach Eagach (II/III).
- Summit Gully (II), Stob Coire Nam Beith.
- Central Gully (II) , Bidean Nam Bian.
- Sron Na Lairig (II), Glencoe.
- The East Ridge(II/III) of Stob Ban and the Devils Ridge (I).
- The East Ridge (I) of Beinn a’Chaorainn.
- Golden Oldie(II), Aonach Mor.
- Ledge Route (II) and Number 4 Gully (I), Ben Nevis.
- Crotched Gully (I/II) and Fiacall Ridge (II), Northern Cairngorms.
- Diagonal Gully (I) and Castlegates Gully (I), Loch Avon Basin.