Paul Warnock now lives in North Wales splitting his time between Snowdonia and the Alps. He is a fully qualified IFGMA Mountain Guide as well as an MIC.
Paul has been climbing all of his adult life this passion for mountains has become his profession. Working for the National Mountain Sports Centre, Plas y Brenin and ClimbNow has recently led to trips ski guiding in Kashmir, India and mountaineering in the Khumbu, Nepal.
I have had some great adventures in the hills a few of the most memorable are…
- Fallout Corner (VI 7) Cairngorms with Euan Whittaker
- Walker Spur (ED1) Grandes Jorasses with Mike Brownlow
- First Ascent Fortune Favours the Bold (TD 1100m) Mt McKerrow, New Zealand with James Edwards & Steve Fortune
- Elvis (E3 5c) Muckross, Donegal with my brother Mark
- Waves of Inspiration (E5 6a) Snowdonia Slate Quarries with Dave Percy